What We Publish:
Please refer to the research focus and research values of SRI as found on our website. We publish research that is grounded in strong research questions and solid methods. Research based in rigorous foundations which leads to no results can be a valuable point of discussion. Therefore we also welcome research with a null hypothesis.
- Submission deadlines are listed on our website and are firm.
- Articles are to be submitted as 150-250 word abstracts and titles, full texts will be requested by the editors based on these abstracts.
- Editorials, features, and reviews will be commissioned by the editors.
- We require exclusive submission to Reframed: The Journal of Self-Reg for 60 days.
- Articles are tentatively accepted or declined by the editorial team within 20 days of submission of abstracts and titles.
- Full text articles that Reframed does not choose to publish will be returned with comments from the editors.
- The community of Reframed: The Journal of Self-Reg values academic integrity highly. When submitting a paper, we encourage authors to share if this paper is related to any other research in publication or to be in published.
Journal Style Guide: Reframed: The Journal of Self-Reg follows the American Psychological Association, 6th edition.